Buy a Raffle Ticket to Help Veterans with PTSD!
We are sponsoring a raffle to help Grateful Americans Charity raise money for Camp Hope. Camp Hope is a temporary living facility for Veterans suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. We hold an annual Gala and Golf Tournament, so if you want to support our effort, please sign up for both and come join us. The event is one of the best of the year, with casino games, silent and live auctions, open bar, and a fabulous dinner. The golf tournament is “Top Tier” at one of the top courses in the Southwest — Carlton Woods. We have great giveaways for items like clubs, shirts, hats, sunglasses, etc.
You are invited to:
- Attend our Gala — Click Here
- Play in our Golf Tournament — Click Here
- Buy Raffle Tickets — Click Here
Raffle tickets are $20 each, but you can get 6 tickets for $100. The money goes to help Camp Hope provide counseling for Veterans with PTSD around the country. They manage support groups nationwide. Please help us help our Veterans. Buy Six Raffle Tickets Today!
Two round-trip tickets to any destination United Airlines flies in the continental US*
Race a Ferrari – Get behind the wheel of a Ferrari 458 Italia or the 488 GTB, for 3 heart-pumping laps around a challenging and exciting course
Restaurant Row – Four $50 Gift Cards to Assorted Restaurants
Case of 9 Iron Wine
Click Here to Purchase Tickets Online
Thank you for your interest in our annual gala. Learn more about our Gala here and our golf tournament here.
GRATEFUL AMERICANS CHARITY
“STRIKE OUT PTSD GALA”
RAFFLE OFFICIAL RULES
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Raffle is open only to legal residents of the contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. You need not be present to win. Board Members (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of Grateful Americans Charity (“GAC”), a registered § 501(c)(3) corporation, and its respective affiliates, suppliers, advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to enter or win.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Raffle begins on or about August 15, 2019 and ends on September 24, 2018. Raffle tickets will be sold for $20 per ticket or $100 for six tickets and will be available through a member of the GAC Board of Directors, a GAC Gala Committee Member, or via our website at www.gacharity.org. All tickets must be purchased by 9:00 p.m. CST on September 24, 2018.
3. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Winner will receive their Prize within 72 hours of prize notification. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No transfer or substitution of the Prize is permitted, except GAC in its sole discretion. Winner will be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification).
4. RANDOM DRAWING: A total of five (5) Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries, on September 24, 2018 at the GAC Strike Out PTSD Gala, by a representative/judge selected by GAC, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Raffle. The Prize is guaranteed to be awarded. The Winner will be notified by telephone, e-mail or mail service no later than September 30, 2018.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS: No additional substitution for any prize, other than those permitted by the Rules, will be permitted. Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Release at time of Prize delivery. Failure to sign required documents may result in the Winner being disqualified and an alternate Winner selected. If a prize notification is returned to GAC as undeliverable or if an entrant is found to be ineligible or declines acceptance of the Prize for any reason, an alternate Winner will be selected. By entering this Raffle and/or accepting the Prize, Winner and entrant hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by GAC of the Winners’ and entrants’ photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, hometown address, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Winners and entrants without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Raffle.
6. CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Raffle, entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Raffle Rules and the decisions of the representative/judges. GAC reserves the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Raffle or the website. The Raffle is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering; all Winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Houston, Texas. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE RAFFLE MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, GAC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: GAC and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and its respective officers, directors, and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. GAC reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Raffle in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond GAC’s control. In the event the Raffle is terminated early, a winner will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
9. RELEASE OFF LAIBILITY: By participating, winner and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless GAC, and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the Winner, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Raffle, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Raffle-related activity or participation in this Raffle.
10. WINNERS LIST: For an Official Winners List (available after September 30, 2018 or a copy of these Official Rules, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Grateful Americans Charity – WINNERS – or – OFFICIAL RULES (please specify); c/o Catalyst Property Solutions, 1151 Britmoore Suite B, Houston, TX 77043, PO Box 8475; St. Louis, MO 63017.
11. SPONSOR: SCHMIDT LAW FIRM, PLLC
THIS RAFFLE IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
*(United Airlines reservations subject to availability and may require at least 21 days’ advance notice.)